Sunday, February 9, 2014

Finally, the Storm is OVER!


I like the snow, but we've been stuck at home since Thursday. I don't know what the total snowfall was, but you can get an idea from the picture above. 

We're finally melting out of it. We had some freezing rain yesterday, but that was the end of the 3 day streak. I heard that it was pretty much a ghost town in most places and if you made it to the store, this is what it looked like:


Again, Kamana had a great time, even though he had trouble running through it.  


Have a good Sunday!




3 comments:

  1. So much snow! I can only imagine how cold it must be. Stay warm, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, your dog is so cute in the snow! My dog would absolutely hate it if we had that much snow. I hope you are all thawed out soon!

    http://howtomakehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I didn't think he would like it that much, but he had a great time. I'm glad we are done with it though. It was a long time to be stuck indoors.

    ReplyDelete