Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Mail!


Michelle at Hey Love Designs hosted a Valentine's Day snail mail exchange. I would like to share what I got in the mail! The first one (above) is from Krista



This card is from Jen. 



This is from Savita. She also included a postcard and magnet.




I also exchanged Valentine's cards with Harlynn. Here is what she sent me:




She also included a foam sticker heart, decorated the envelope with foam conversation heart stickers and gave me bracelet!

Thank you so much! I hope everyone enjoys the cards I sent out. If you weren't linked back to your blog and you would like me to fix that, please let  me know in the comments or contact me above. Happy Valentine's Day!



12 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the card I received it's so pretty! Thankyou thankyou thankyou! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! I never thought of or saw bloggers exchanging actual cards! Hope you have a beautiful day Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I think I keep the post office in business. I love snail mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I've never heard of doing a mail exchange like this, how neat! And cute cards. It is so fun to get mail!

    http://howtomakehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems so old fashioned, but I think it's still very important!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bloggers exchanging cards!? Thats awesome!


    Happy {Belated} Valentines Day Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved yours! So creative. c:

    I was playing with it once I got it, hehe.


    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, they are! It's something you'll never grow out of!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much. I am glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete