Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday Updates: Mail, Laundry, Lazy Dog


Thank you so much, Krista!! She is the best and please do check out her blog. I tried one of the cookies and they were delicious. I can't wait to try the butters. I was hoping the UPS guy was an attractive, young, single guy, but I really couldn't tell because he had sunglasses on and I only saw him briefly. :P


And I'm so glad these exist! I've been having a lot of fatigue and joint pain. It takes a lot of energy to do the laundry and it is especially difficult to measure liquid soap. I just have to drop one of these pods/pacs in and start the load. It saves a lot of money (I think we use way too much when we measure it). I have tried All and Purex and they both dissolve very well and are affordable. Plus, you avoid the mess. 


I don't think Kamana is ready for the Doggie Dash this year. We had to skip it last year because I had surgery on my foot. The year before that, we did participate and that was our first year. It was a lot of fun, but Kamana's an old man now and would rather sleep. So we'll see. 


I got my first postcard from Postcrossing (after a long hiatus). It takes a while to get back in the system and receive your first card. This one is from Belgium. 

How was your Wednesday?


13 comments:

  1. Kamana looks very comfy :) I almost missed the baby in that last photo lol. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is well taken care of. :) lol, I was thinking, "What baby?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you have to say is "walk" and he will jump up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried a different brand of the laundry detergent pods but it didn't dissolve well at all! So I'm back to using liquid ones again

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might want to try the All brand or Purex (if they sell that in Australia). Those have worked out the best for me. Very helpful for busy moms too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an adorable postcard. my daughter needs a hat like that

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, Anne Geddes, that's from Belgium (where I live). Her postcards are the cutest!
    The cookies look super yummy!
    Have a nice weekend!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kamana is so cute!! Hope you get to attend the doggie dash. c:



    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a big fan of her work. And the cookies were very good. :) I hope you have a good weekend too, Sofie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is and he's such a sweet dog. I hope I get to as well! I haven't found anyone to go with me yet, but I have a few months to find some people.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww Kamana. What a beautiful and unique name! Any significance in that name? :D
    And I hope you feel better, girlie. <33

    ReplyDelete
  12. He was adopted by a girl from Hawaii before we got him. She didn't realize he was going to be so big and couldn't take care of him. So it's a Hawaiian name. Thank you so much, Ellie.

    ReplyDelete