Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Friday!

It's Friday and sunny! That means I'll get to take Kamana out for his much needed walk. I don't know if he'll be ready for the Doggie Dash. We had to take some time off after my surgery and now we don't have a lot of time left to train. 

I think it's time to change cell phone services. We're currently with Verizon and they could care less if we left. They were trying to get us to take on Verizon Edge, but there are so many loopholes. First off, you have to have 4 people on the plan. Secondly, it's not a service plan, it's a payment plan for the phone. So you get the same service, just get to pay for the phone over 24 months and upgrade sooner. They don't make that too clear though. And then everyone has to be on Verizon Edge to qualify for the discount. Most of the time, the phones that share one plan expire at different times. It's not convenient. Anyway, I will try to switch to T-Mobile. If anyone has any advice on this (if you've switched or do have T-Mobile), please let me know. I think in the long run, it'll save a lot of money. I can tell you that I have been a Verizon customer for over 10 years and the service has been so-so and their customer service is terrible.

My sister will be in town for the weekend. I don't know what we'll end up doing.  I hope everyone has a Happy Easter and an fun weekend. 


Any Easter plans or weekend plans?




8 comments:

  1. How exciting that your sister will be in town! I get so giddy by the mere act of driving 40 min. to see my family sometimes. :D For Easter we're not doing anything crazy, but we're going to have some fun times at church! A few people who have decided to get baptized and lots of food involved as well. Hope your weekend goes awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so awesome, Ellie. I wish we lived closer so we could be friends. I love that you get so giddy over driving to see family. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't always had the best luck with Verizon, but we stick with them... Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll let you know if the switch is smooth and successful. Then you may want to take advantage of their promotion. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you and Kamana enjoy the weather!!
    I hate Verizon. Sprint FTW!!

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was in Singapore over the Easter weekend visiting my parents. Was lovely. Hope you had a good one too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Verizon is so expensive. Fortunately, the other carriers have expanded their coverage, so now it's a good time to look at other providers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you had a good Easter and enjoyable trip.

    ReplyDelete